Stuff that we need to do in the wiki.
Main content to do list in order of priority
- Basic Gameplay Info (check edwin's guide and grab the basic gameplay info from there. poke them or melting in discord about it, highest priority)
- Card data (consult wikiwiki/boomapp/Rei's database for those, highest priority)
- Character info and Seiyuu info (high priority)
- Advanced Mechanics (i.e. general judge info, skill info, etc., high priority)
- Produce, Audition and Fes info (high priority)
- Song and Album info (high priority)
- Event info (wikiwiki/boomapp should have those, normal priority)
- Gacha info (normal priority)
- Layouts for the main page/character info/seiyuu info/card data/events/songs (normal priority)
- Note: Mostly done. Consult Template Info for more details.
- Port 4koma translations into the wiki (Just grab them from the ShinyColors_ENG Twitter. Or ask me (ElysiaKun) about it, I have most of the TL'ed 4komas in their original state, low priority)
- Commu translations (some commus are already translated by the idolmaster subs team, ask them for their transcripts and MAKE SURE TO CREDIT THEM, low priority)
- Create Manual of Style and Community Portal
- Partly done: Community Portal Done, Manual of Style in thee works
- Copyright and Disclaimer Page
- Partly done
- Credits page
- Update Wiki-related Images and etc
- Done: Wiki Logo
- Done: Favicon.ico
- Create and Assign Groups(roles) to some users
- Optimizing servers
- Done: Migrated from apache to nginx.
- Done: APCu and Zend OPCache is enabled.
- Done: Redis is enabled.
- Something like `Support Us`
- Usages tracking is on ShinyWiki:Information#Meta
- The domain expires on March 5, 2019
- Gonna create patreon? ps. Wiki is NonCommercial right now.
- Prevent spams
- Done: StopForumSpam intergration
- Done: Bad Behaviour intergation
- Improve Abuse filter
- Partly done Initial work is done with Wikipedia, Wikimedia, Miraheze global public Abuse filters.