The Gacha (or Gasha (ガシャ)) is a key component of ShinyColors. It is one of three sources of cards, apart from special promos and in-game events. It is also the only source of Produce Idol SSRs, or P-SSRs.
Here are the overall rates for the gacha. Note that this is the general gacha chances per each rarity, further divided between produce and support cards. The actual rate per card will actually be lower. Please check the in-game gacha info for the actual rates per card.
|Rarity||Produce Idol||Support Idol|
Rolling for the gacha
To roll for the gacha you must have feather jewels. After the March 12 patch, and moreso after the release of the iOS and android apps, feather jewels are now divided between paid jewels and free jewels. A single roll costs 300 feather jewels (regardless of whether or not it is free), while a 10 roll costs 3000 feather jewels. Free Feather jewels can be obtained in many ways:
- Doing missions
- Doing all daily missions will give out 300 jewels, while doing all weekly missions will give out 1600 jewels. If you did dailies everyday, and completed weeklies during the week, you can get up to 3700 jewels per week.
- Also, doing regular/special missions can give you jewels as well. Full list here.
- In particular, achieving true ends for P-SSRs and P-SRs can net you a huge amount of feather jewels. True Ends for P-SRs can give out 3000 feather jewels, while True Ends for P-SSRs can give out 6000 feather jewels.
- Doing events
- Events usually give out up to 500 feather jewels which can be obtained either by trading event points at the event points shop for scenario and fes events, or from pulling crystals from a box during produce events.
- Livestreams also usually give out free jewels
- Certain promos and real life events can also give out codes that can give away free jewels.
Paid Feather Jewels, on the other hand must be bought, either through credit card or via Google Play/App Store. Paid Feather Jewels must be spent on the platform where they were purchased.
Current Gacha Banner